Thursday 23 October 2014

Emotional wreck; professionally abused

I was trying hard not to let my emotions filled me in. But i can't just let things go. Well not in a minute time. When you had prior made a decision and somebody just decided to made the decision for you. How does that make u feel? It's unfair, frankly speaking. I don't give a shit who you are and what you are given the social status of yours. And I don't give a damn what people called you. You are someone superior, of course but you definitely don't own me! I have my other priorities besides my job and job is only for weekdays. Why must I entertain your every need when you don't fancy mine? There is a reason why we don't work on weekends and you just don't give a damn about other people's life. 




I wonder what happens in your home. Was it just like work? When you are so free to boss everybody and don't even give the slightest excuse for someone who is dyingly wanting the holiday? It's not just another weekend..it's my glorious anniversary! And how dare you to make fun of it!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll get over it, so they say. I can postponed it, so they suggests. But tell me now, who is going to pay for the flight ticket I've bought? It's not cheap, considering the school break season and it's not the first time this had happened. I've burned a few tickets only this year just because of work and I am okay with it, because it was just another weekend in KL. But 'this' weekend is a special weekend. A weekend where I've dreamed of having a romantic time with my spouse. With the man who have vowed to be my husband. A man who has made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And I'm goin to miss it just because of work. Just because of some silly carnival...


I'm sorry I ain't being polite in this whole post. I am so mad right now I screamed at an old lady because she took forever to finish parking her car. I'm sorry...I'm being rude to everyone just because of a person. I'm sorry again. It's a Friday, it should be the holliest day in the week, but I had just ruined mine. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll  be signing off now to search for something to boost my positive energy and attitude back. Good thing I'm going back to KL today. So at least there's something good about to look forward to. Thnk you for reading. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you got awesome presents for your anniversary hihi :-)

    ReplyDelete