Friday 10 October 2014

Not my kinda day

Assalamualaikum


Well...look who's excited to post another entry? hahaha.. I have been thinking to post another entry yesterday but I refrained myself from it. I made a promise to at least let there be a day gap in between posts. So I survived the temptation! hahah :D

I had a bad start for today actually. I woke up feeling well rested because I had a good sleep (thanks to the pouring rain since yesterday morning). I packed my bags for next week's kursus and then had my breakfast and pretty-ed myself up for work. I even brought some dirty laundry to be sent to the 'dobi' later. Don't judge me guys. I don't own a washing machine plus it was raining the whole week and the weather were forecast-ed to continue up until next week. 

So at 7:20 am as I passed the entrance to my house, I saw a long queue of cars. It had never happened before and I am truly devastated. I just prayed that there were no flooded road/area up ahead (due to the continuous rain since yesterday). When I had finally reached the junction to the main road, it was already 7:45 am! I know I'm in big trouble!! I spotted a car (driven by a young woman) had a flat tire, and that my friend, was proposed to be the main cause of the jam! Arghhh I certainly cannot brain that!

I seriously didn't understand the level of selfishness or even the level of urgency of most people. It is a common sense to know that every car on the road in a weekdays mornings is most definitely in a hurried situation. But yet again most of us take for granted of other people's time. They go out in the morning because they need to be somewhere early. It would rather seemed insane to have a leisure drive in the morning! Du'uhh... So yeah, of course I am a little pissed. My time was wasted just like that because other people in the lane decided to watch that poor lady's car and at the same time drove their car as slow as possible. If only that behavior could help in any way to the lady... *sigh*

I drove like a mad cow after that and even had to drove on the roadside just to cut the lane because my office is on the left side of the road. It was full of potholes and I am feeling guilty to my car. I am sorry. huu.. Upon arrival at the office, I thumbed in at a mere 7:57 am, just pure luck there. Then, I was reminded of a meeting (which I should attend but I didn't get any invitation letter about it). Then back again to the other office because the meeting started at 8:30 am. I could save all the trouble, the mad driving and the potholes if, and only if I was previously be known of the meeting. And again, of course I am terrified! Why people? Just why? Today was definitely not my day =.=''

On a brighter side of today, I will be flying off to KL tonight to attend a kursus on Monday.   And I had already made a plan to meet my dear dear friend tomorrow. I'm excited and ecstatic about it because we will be having....

.
.
.
.
.
.
 *drumroll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SUSHI!!!

I missed her a lot and I hope tomorrow's date will be sufficient enough for us to catch up on each other's life. So I guess that is all for this time. I treat you to the cute side of sushi because you have been a good reader to read the luahan hati saya kinda post. Hehehe :D


Isn't it cute??

Us..about 2 years back I think :)




Thank you for reading!

~Husna S



3 comments: