Thursday 26 November 2015

Housemates or no housemates?

Assalamualaikum..

Hi guys! How has you guys been doing? It's the raining seasons now in my place. It will start to rain from the evening until late at night. I can't really enjoy a night run now. That's a bummer :( but I haven't been running in the morning too though hahaha :P I hope you guys didn't get sick because of the weather. That would be not cool because it's already the end of the year, there's no point of getting an MC since there's not that much work to do anyway..hahaha. So, I actually don't know what I want to write in this post. Guess it'll just be another random post then..hehe

Apparently most of my friends have decided to move places this year. The reasons would mostly be because they wanted to have a privacy in life a.k.a. they decided to live alone. As for me, I enjoyed being alone, actually. Firstly because, well you have all the privacy that you want! haha. There will be no one who will ate your ice cream, no one to drink that orange juice and even no one to share that big bag of M&M's (okay, why is every example should revolve around food??) ..hahaha. Frankly speeaking, you have everything on your own! 

At first, I do felt a little lonely though, especially at night, when the surrounding seems more quiet and a little creepy. But after awhile I got adjusted to it and I embraced the silence in a good way. But of course, I wouldn't mind if le husband or my friends were around because why not, kan? hehehe. It is just that, someday somehow in any part of your life, you need that little space or that little time to be with just yourself. It somehow makes me appreciate myself more :) 

There were also some downsides of being alone though. I think one of them would be: You tend to be lazy. Well obviously because you have the place all on your own, so there's no one to fuss around when the place isn't clean, when you didn't do your laundry, when you didn't wash your dishes etc. etc.. hahaha. Well I have to admit, I am a little lazy when I live alone hehehe. The other downside is that, you don't have someone to look over on you when you are sick :( I hate this one because I tend to be a manja girl when I'm sick..who doesn't la kan? hehe.. I want someone to attend to me, made me porridge and feed me, check my temperature once in a while, feed me some more, then bathe me (okay that one is inappropriate..:P), remind me to take my medicine and stuff. That felt sucks when there's no one to do that when you are sick. Of course le hubs would call once in a while when I am sick to make sure I ate my meds but calling is not the same when that person is there physically. Of course I don't blame him, but sometimes yeah, things just don't really go the  way you want it to :( 

The other things that I hate when living alone is, having to cook! Well, I am a fair cook la *I think* but I do most of the cooking when somebody is coming to my house. I don't really enjoy to cook just for me though because it is somewhat not that tasty :P But, somehow, living alone gives me the chances to try out new recipes without having to fear the uninvited judges if you are living with others. Hahaha :D

Anyhow, for the argument's sake, I think both have definitely their pros and cons on their own. It all depends on how we look at things that would really determine our acceptance towards the situation, right? Of course, living with a family members would totally be the opposite but what I'm trying to describe here is when you live with friends/housemates only. I would do anything to live with my parents while I'm working. Have been spending half of my life apart from the family (i.e boarding school, uni, work), of course it would be like a chest of treasure for me to be able to live with my family. I think most of us would agree on that :) I think that is all for this post. Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. wow!! most of the things that you have written is true.. :-) please do not get sick since your hubby would be very worried about you... huhu

    ReplyDelete